The CHI 2011 workshop “Privacy for a Networked World”: Bridging Theory and Design will take place on May 7 in Vancouver, BC. More information on the workshop will be posted asap.
- take a look at the Call for Participation and plan on submitting a position paper (deadline on January 14, 2011)
- contact us at networkedprivacy(at)gmail.com, if you have any questions or comments concerning the workshop
- Airi Lampinen, Helsinki Institute for Information Technology HIIT / Aalto University
- Fred Stutzman, School of Information and Library Science, UNC-Chapel Hill
- Markus Bylund, Swedish Institute of Computer Science